Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I OWE ARIE FIFTY BUCKS!


SO... in a desperate attempt to be recognized and in fact acknowledged by my darling granddaughter, Arie, I offered the tot $50 if she would say "grandma Barb" or some close semblance of such, to ME.  Stubborn though she is, whilst playing here at grandma's (along with Allie & Bree), in a moment of glee (and possibly a mental lapse) she CLEARLY uttered, "Barb!"  Some far stretch causes me to think I have heard "grandma"(in some foreign dialect, of course) uttered on one or two occasions.  I figure it's only a matter of time before she addresses me as "grandma Barb" as she hears Allie do, and no doubt Bree will so speak in the not too distant future!  Way to make my day, Arden!  Grandma Barb loves you!

3 comments:

ferardandy said...

hurray!!! she's been teasing you for so long. i think i can help arden spend her money on something nice...

tracy layne said...

Hahaha what a joyous event!!! Its been a long time in coming.

Kate said...

Yay for Arie! It was so fun seeing you guys this weekend!