Tuesday, February 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY BOY!

HERE'S WISHING MY HANDSOME BABY BOY A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Ok, I give up.  At 1:30 this morning I began composing this post.  I had the pictures selected and ready to import, so my baby boy would know his momma was thinking of him on his birthday.  I waited about an hour for the pictures to download, and finally went to bed, leaving the computer doin' it's thing.  I was very disappointed  this morning to see the words "action failed" on my screen.  BUT, undaunted, I began again this morning -- this time selecting fewer photos.  Alas, I left for my workout with the computer working away...only to return to the same message!  I hate this!  

I'm repeatedly getting "failed" messages, and I'm starting to feel like a failure.  BUT, how can that be, you say?  Having produced 4 such magnificent babies....I can't be a failure!  So today, my young Zakasaurus, this mommy is thinking of you, and what a wonderful man you've become.  Kate and Kennedy are lucky indeed!  Hope you have a wonderful day -- can't wait to see you on Friday!!!

love you,

mommy

1 comment:

Kate said...

Kennedy and I sure are lucky to have such a wonderful hubby and daddy! Thanks for raising such a good son.